Are you ready to get started growing fresh produce for you and your family or friends? You can either apply for an allotment by post or online or give us a call on 01304 242 625 and ask to speak to our allotment manager.
For those interested in applying for Astley Avenue allotments, please get in touch with Mr Frost, 01304 241 995.
Once your application has been received, you will be added to our waiting list to be contacted once an allotment plot has become available.
Allotment Guidelines & Terms
- Read our Guidance for Allotment Tenants, 2015 to give you an overview of rules and conditions of renting an allotment.
- Read our example Allotment Agreement to ensure you can adhere to our allotment policies.
Apply by Post
Download the form: Allotment Application Form
Return the form to us by post to the following address:
Dover Town Council
FAO: Allotment Manager
Maison Dieu House
Other Useful Forms:
- Find out more information about keeping bees and poultry on your allotment.
- Add a greenhouse, shed or fence to your allotment – Download the Request Form here
- Download our Polytunnel Guidelines – Policy for erection of a Poly Tunnel
- Read our Allotment Almanac and happy gardening!