This page documents all the information that is available to you from Dover Town Council under the Freedom of Information publication scheme. You can find this information below or download our publication scheme. Our publication scheme offers the following information:dcshjyrqx.com
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
- How to become a Town Councillor
Our procedures for Requesting Information can be found below as well.
1. Who we are and what we do
About Our Council
- View Council details or get in touch.
- View Ward information or find the councillor for your ward.
- To see information about the staff team – The Team at Dover Town Council
- To see our committees and their members – Your Council Page.
- Contact the Town Clerk.
You can get directions to find us here.
Dover Town Council
Maison Dieu House
2. What we spend and how we spend it
View our Financials page for information covering:
- Annual Returns
- Annual Reports
- Council Budget
- Council Expenditure
- Council Allowances
- How we buy goods and services
- Financial regulations
- Public Rights
The Grants Register is available to you as a hard copy from our offices and as part of the information provided under the Transparency Code Regulations on our Financials page.
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing
Dover Town Council will influence, participate and deliver to improve the quality of life in Dover.
- We aspire but are realistic
- We decide what part we will play
- We do what we say we will
- We believe in Dover
View our Ambition Plan, 2019-2023
4. How we make decisions
We have many meetings throughout the year as a town council and through committees and sub-committees, which dictate how we make decisions.
Download our TC Schedule of Meetings for 2022-2023 (May 2022-May 2023)
You can also search for and view our Council Meetings’ Agendas and Minutes.
5. Our policies and procedures
We have many policies and procedures which govern the way we work, including:
- Standing Orders (current)
- TC & Comm delegations – curr 2018
- Code of Conduct (adopted 27-3-19)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Volunteering Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Whistle-blowing Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Complaints Procedure or visit our Complaints page
- Data Protection Policy
- Training & Development policy
- Environmental Policy
- DTC-Annual-Investment-Strategy 2021-22
- Reserves Policy
- 2019 – Communication Strategy – Adopted 27-3-19 Min No. 322b
6. Lists and registers
For a Register of Members’ Declaration of Interest, please contact Dover District Council’s Monitoring Officer.
The Register of Gifts and Hospitality is available to you as a hard copy from our offices.
Find out how to Request Information.
7. The services we offer
View our Council Services page for information covering:
- proof of life
- Planning & Licensing
- Street lighting
- Fairtrade Dover
- Open access chalk land
- Dover Greeters
- Dover Town Team
View our Council Services.