You can have your say about the future of Dover by filling in a Dover Neighbourhood Plan Community Questionnaire and posting it in the box at Dover Library.
Neighbourhood planning gives communities a chance to take the lead in producing part of the development plan for their area – a Neighbourhood Plan is important – it is a legal document and must be used when deciding on planning applications.
The Neighbourhood Plan Community Questionnaire gives everyone a chance to have their own say. It’s available on-line, in hard copy for pick-up at the Town Council Offices as well as the library and has been posted to every household with freepost return.
Tell us –
- What matters to you in Dover
- What worries you about the future of the Town
- What new education, training and opportunities you want
- What kind of development you want to see
- What you think would make Dover a better place to live, work and visit
We need to hear from everyone if our Town is to be an inclusive and happy place where we can all thrive – we especially want to understand what matters to you if you are younger or have special needs such as living with a disability or being a carer or are a member of a minority community.
Your Dover – Your Say